Our sail loft is purpose built to repair and maintain your shade sail.
Is your shade falling apart or looking a bit tired?
Main causes for torn or damaged shade sails are due to storm and/or UV damage.
K1 Sails is an expert at fixing these problems ensuring repairs are nearly unnoticeable. Due to large amount of manufacturing for the marine industry we have a massive range of fabrics and UV treated thread in a wide range of colours.
This is why we can promise you a professional and long lasting repairs to your shade sail.
K1 Sails puts high importance on quick turnaround times so that you have minimal down time from enjoying your outside area.
Some of the common repairs involve:
- Restitch seams, edges, corners reinforcing due to old stitching failing to UV breakdown
- Patches on holes and tears
- Brocken turn buckles and D rings
- Storm damage
- Torn hems
- Reinforcing of corners and high load areas
- Re-tensioning of loose shade sails
- Take down and installation
See some of our shade sail repairs below!
Click on the images to view them larger.